Ingredients: (Makes about 25 pieces)
30g caster sugar
15g plain flour
10g almond meal
100g flaked almond
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Beat egg, sugar and vanilla extract in a small bowl with an electric mixer until sugar dissolved.
- Stir in sifted flour and almond meal and almond flakes.
- Drop half a teaspoon of mixture onto the prepared tray and using a metal spatula, spread mixture thinly, about 3cm apart.
- Bake until light brown (about 8 - 10 minutes).
- Place the almond crisps on a wire rack to cool.
- When cooled, store them in an airtight container.
I'm submitting this post to the Bake Along event hosted by
Zoe of Bake for Happy Kids, Joyce of Kitchen Flavours and Lena of Frozen Wings
and the theme is 'Chinese New Year Cookies'