1 cup oats (blended in food processor)
1/4 cup raw sugar
1 cup dates, chopped
125g butter, melted
1 1/4 cups milk
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup mashed banana
zest of an orange
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C.
- Grease a loaf pan, line base with paper.
- Sift flour into a large mixing bowl, mix in oats, sugar and dates.
- Stir in butter, milk, eggs, orange zest and mashed banana.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 1 1/4 hour or until cooked.
- Stand 5 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool.