1.5 cups rice flour
1 tbsp cornflour
1 cup cold water
2 cups boiling water
2 tbsp oil
- Sift rice flour and cornflour together in a bowl. Add in salt, cold water and oil. Stir to combine.
- Pour boiling water into the batter and stir well. Transfer into a pouring jug.
- Fill moulds with batter and steam over high heat for about 15 minutes.
- Remove cake from moulds.
- Place on a plate and serve with garnishings.
dried shrimps, chopped finely
dried turnip- chopped (菜莆)
- Heat oil in a pan and stir fry dried shrimps, garlic and turnip until fragrant.
- Add soy sauce and dish out.